WHY VICTORIA HEARING CENTER?
Victoria Hearing Center was established in 1979 by the physicians of Victoria ENT & Allergy Associates in order to provide hearing aid services to the community. Our staff consists of 2 audiologists with doctorate degrees in audiology, 1 licensed hearing aid dispenser and a qualified support staff. We are committed to providing you with the best possible hearing solution, thus allowing you to enjoy the benefits of optimal hearing.
- 2 Doctors of Audiology (Au.D.)
- 1 Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser
- 3 Board Certified ENT Physicians
- 1 Registered Nurse (RN)
- 3 Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
- 2 Medical Assistants
FULL SERVICE EAR / HEARING CARE
- Balance/Dizzy Testing
- Newborn hearing screening
- Evaluations for failed school screening
- Diagnostic hearing tests
- Industrial Screenings
- Recall notice 60 days prior to expiration of hearing aid warranty
- 30 day trial period for new hearing aid purchases
- Informative newsletters 2-4 times per year updating our patients with the newest technology available
- Visual inspection of ears for wax buildup, referral to ENT physician for wax removal if necessary
- Custom fit swim, musician, and hunters’ ear protection devices
- Offer Bluetooth and wireless technology for TV, phone, etc…
- Dri-Aid Kits
- Dry & Store Products
PATIENT LOYALTY PROGRAMS
- Ask our staff about our Patient Loyalty Program
- Ask our staff about our Patient Referral Bonus Program
REPUTABLE HEARING AID BRANDS ON-SITE
- Up to 3 years - Repair, Loss and Damage*
*ask your audiologist for details
LOANER HEARING AID PROGRAM
- YES - FREE loaner aids are programmed and fitted for you if your aids need factory repair or replacement
- The price of your hearing aids covers all follow-up visits for clean & check, programming adjustments and in-house basic repairs of aids for five years.**
- FREE Dri-Aid Kit with any hearing aid purchase.
- Insurance is contacted and verification of available benefits is done. If benefits apply, patients are informed prior to fit and dispense. Claims are submitted. Staff is available to answer any questions that may arise.
- Financing available through Care Credit (subject to credit approval)
- 6 month supply of batteries FREE with up front purchase of hearing aids
- NO programming fees - up to 5 years
- NO dispensing fees - up to 5 years
- NO return office visit fees - up to 5 years
- NO clean & check fees - up to 5 years
- For aids purchased from Victoria Hearing Center - minimal maintenance fee for cleaning, checking and programming may apply after 5 years.
- For aids purchased from another provider - annual contract or single visit options available to include repairs, cleaning, checking and programming. Programming option is dictated by the brand of aid needing service.
- Repair service is available for most brands of hearing aids that are out of warranty. We will work with the manufacturer on your behalf for repairs.
- Ear Molds are subject to additional service fees
*ask your Audiologist for details
**"life of your aids" is generally 4-6 years before changes in technology & materials make repairs ineffective.